Sometimes you want to see someone on Instagram but you don’t want to go through the connection issues. Or you are one of those rare people who have not yet joined the Instagram movement but still want to verify someone on Instagram. The good news is that you can view Instagram profiles without logging in or even having an account. You will only have access to some limited features of Instagram without logging in, but it is possible. So if you want to watch viral reels without logging in to an Instagram account, you can read these three ways to do it on mobile and PC.
Ways to Watch Instagram Reels Without an Insta Account
If you go to Instagram.com and try to watch reels from an account without logging in, it will do nothing and you will see a login or signup screen. Well, it looks like you can’t use Instagram without signing up or providing the login details, but there are several ways to view an Instagram profile. Read on to know these ways!
Using Instagram Username in URL
First of all, if you know the exact username of an Instagram user and their profile is public, you can watch reels from their account. Here’s how:
1. Open any browser on your smartphone and enter the Instagram website URL followed by the account username.
2. For example, type “www.Instagram.com/gadgetstouse” and you will be able to see our feed.
3. Go to the reels section and tap any reel to play it.
You cannot use this cheat to play on a PC, and it will ask you for a connection. You can view the messages there, but the reels will only play on a mobile browser.
Use of third-party tools
You can also watch Instagram reels without logging in using third-party Insta viewer tools that allow you to browse Instagram profiles on their platform. Several Instagram viewers are available online; some popular ones are ImgInn, Inflact and GreatFon.
Imginn is one of the best tools for browsing Instagram stories and posts. Moreover, you can even download their Instagram posts including reels and allow you to see comments on Instagram posts. Here’s how to use it:
1. Visit the Imginn website on your PC or phone browser.
2. Now, on the homepage, enter the username in the given box and click on the search icon.
3. When the search result appears, click on the profile name and you will see posts, stories and options tagged under the username.
4. Tap on “Messages” option and see all its messages including reels.
5. Click the play button to watch the reel. You can also download it if you want.
Just click the “Download” button under that message or reel, and it will be saved to your device.
Watch Facebook Reels
As we know, now you can connect your Instagram to Facebook and your posts will be published on both platforms simultaneously. So if you want to watch an Instagram reel and don’t want to log on Instagram, chances are it was posted on Facebook as well. So you can go there and watch it.
1. Open Facebook.com on your browser or open the Facebook app.
2. Go to the profile whose reels you want to watch or search for it in the search bar.
3. When the profile appears, click on their “Reels” to watch all the reels they have shared on Facebook and Instagram.
4. Apart from this, you can view reels and short videos from other accounts from the homepage itself. Find the currently playing reels video on your homepage and click “See more” below.
So these were the ways to check someone’s Instagram profile without having an account, and this way you can watch Instagram reels without logging in an Instagram account.
Q. What Instagram features can you still use without an Instagram account?
A. You can view Instagram profiles and their posts without an account, but you can’t do much else. Here’s what you can do on Instagram without opening an account: check public profiles, click links in bio, see number of followers and follows, view and download photos, videos and stories, view comments on posts and verify related accounts.
Q. What can’t you do without an Instagram account?
A. Instagram does not allow you to use many features without signing up. You will miss some benefits without an account: posting comments, liking posts, zooming in on photos, and following an Instagram account. Other than that, you cannot use its camera effects and stickers. And of course, you can’t post your photos without an account.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Groupor for the latest review videos, subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.