This tutorial is about how to skip login screen on Windows 11 PC. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Skip Login Screen on Windows 11 PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to skip login screen on Windows 11 PC
It works by setting up automatic login, which allows Windows to automatically log into your user account with your password every time you start your computer without your manual input. You can only configure automatic login for a Windows user account. This guide will show you how to set up automatic sign-in in Windows 11 so you don’t have to enter your password or PIN every time you start your PC. This allows your PC to bypass the login screen and automatically boot directly to the Windows desktop screen.
By enabling automatic sign-in in Windows 11, you allow Windows to automatically sign in to your user account every time you start it. This is not recommended if your PC is shared with other people or often left alone where someone else can turn on your PC, as it will automatically boot into Windows without needing to log in. Setting a password for your user account in Windows 11 can help protect your data and privacy. However, if you’re only using your computer and it’s out of reach of others, you can skip the login screen to save boot time in Windows 11.
Set automatic login to Windows 11 from settings
- Click Start -> Settings.
- Click Accounts in the left panel.
- Under Additional Settings, disable the switch “For enhanced security, only allow the Windows Hello sign-in screen for Microsoft accounts on this device”.
- In the pop-up window, enter the user account password and click Yes.
- Next, press Windows + R, type netplwiz in the Run box and press Enter.
- Uncheck the “User must enter a user name and password to use this computer” option. Click OK to enable auto login in Windows 11. To disable auto login in Windows 11, you can tick this option again.
- In the automatic login window, you must enter your username and password. Click OK and click Apply to save your changes.
- Restart your computer and your computer will be automatically connected. You no longer need to enter a username and password to log in to Windows 11.
Edit Registry to Enable Windows 11 Auto Login
- Press Windows + R, type regedit in the Run dialog box and press Enter to open the Windows Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon.
- Right-click Winlogon and click New -> DWORD (32-bit) Value. Name the new value AutoAdminLogon.
- Double-click AutoAdminLogon and set its value to 1.
- You can then right click on Winlogon and click on New -> String Value. Name the new value DefaultUserName. Double-click the value and enter your username in Value data. Click OK.
- You can then right-click Winlogon again and click New -> String Value. Name the new value DefaultPassword. Enter your user account password in Value Information and click OK.
Use Microsoft’s Auto Login Tool to Enable/Disable Windows 11 Auto Login
Microsoft also provides a tool called AutoLogon which enables automatic login without a password in Windows 11. This tool stores your account username and password encrypted in the Windows Registry and allows you to enable or disable the connection function easily. automatic session in Windows 11.
- You can download the AutoLogon tool from the official Microsoft website.
- Unzip the downloaded auto-connect file.
- Double-click the Autologon64 application file.
- Enter your account password and click Yes.
- In the pop-up window, re-enter your account password and click Activate.
- Restart your computer to make the changes.
Final Words: How to Bypass Login Screen on Windows 11 PC
Hope you understand this article How to Skip Login Screen on Windows 11 PC, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.