NEW YORK, NY, June 16, 2022 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — As of now, Tenorshare has released its new tool – Tenorshare Duplicate File Deleter for Mac, which deals with deleting duplicate files and folders on Mac. As a Mac user, Mac itself will not cause duplicate files, but repeatedly adding new data may. Now, with Tenorshare Duplicate File Deleter for Mac, you can easily remove all duplicate data for free in 3 steps!
PHOTO CAPTION: Tenorshare Duplicate File Remover for Mac.
Tenorshare CEO Mike Lee said, “After overcoming the difficulty of deleting duplicate files from the Windows side, we were able to simply delete the duplicate files from the Mac side. And we are happy to announce today the launch of Tenorshare Duplicate File Deleter.
In 3 steps, users can delete dozens of duplicates in a second:
It’s easy to delete one or two duplicate files because it’s responsible, but what if you have dozens of duplicates that need to be deleted and some of them can’t even be found by yourself ? Using Tenorshare Duplicate File Removeryou can remove thousands of duplicates in a second.
Key Features of Tenorshare Duplicate File Delete (Mac):
- High efficiency to find duplicate files by searching both filenames and content
- Supports various duplicate file types, including duplicate photos, duplicate videos, duplicate movies, duplicate documents, etc.
- Supports deleting duplicate files from external devices including SD card, external hard drive, USB, etc.
- Save disk space and increase your PC’s performance.
- Allow users to select files to include or exclude from searches based on user needs
- User can remove 15 duplicate files from Mac for free
- User-friendly interface makes it easy to remove duplicate files
HOW TO REMOVE DUPLICATE FILES AND FOLDER FROM MAC FOR FREE IN 3 STEPS:
Step 1: Choose a location where you want to delete duplicate files
After launch Tenorshare Duplicate File Removerchoose or drop the desired folder to start scanning for duplicate files.
Step 2: Wait for Duplicate Files Scan
Now Tenorshare Duplicate Files Deleter will start searching for duplicates in the path you have chosen. After the scanning process is completed, you will see the duplicates on the right side of the interface. You can preview each of them to make sure which files you want to delete.
Step 3: Remove duplicate files
After previewing, just choose the duplicate files you want to remove from your Mac and click “Remove”, then all duplicates will be removed in one second.
You have now successfully deleted dozens of duplicates within a minute. So easy isn’t it?
Official site: https://4ddig.tenorshare.com/duplicate-file-deleter.html
To learn more about the new tool, follow the social media handles:
News source: Tenorshare Co.Ltd.